Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Last movie you've watched
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 129   Go Down

Author Topic: Last movie you've watched  (Read 468260 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: Last movie you've watched
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 12:37:56 AM »

Tonight it was the Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving, but last week I watched 1984 again, it's on Google video.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 12:38:39 AM »

who has time to really watch a movie?  i don't think i have managed to actually watch one all the way without pausing umpteenmillion times ever since we had a second kid.

I have a short attention span when it comes to movies.  Especially when I'm watching it by myself, because I think "Oh, I should start a load of laundry" or something like that, and then I pause it forty times and never finish.  When I'm with somebody else, there's like a mental block that forces me to sit still, unless I have to pee really bad. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

rabidfurby

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 12:39:27 AM »

Russell Griswold

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 12:39:34 AM »

I will probably be watching Killing Me Softly this weekend on Jizzy's recommendation.  Hopefully while intoxicated. 

:P

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 12:39:58 AM »

I will probably be watching Killing Me Softly this weekend on Jizzy's recommendation.  Hopefully while intoxicated. 

Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you plan to use it.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 12:40:17 AM »

Tonight it was the Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving, but last week I watched 1984 again, it's on Google video.
meh. movie isn't as good as the book.  and that chick needed a damned hedge trimmer.

who has time to really watch a movie?  i don't think i have managed to actually watch one all the way without pausing umpteenmillion times ever since we had a second kid.

I have a short attention span when it comes to movies.  Especially when I'm watching it by myself, because I think "Oh, I should start a load of laundry" or something like that, and then I pause it forty times and never finish.  When I'm with somebody else, there's like a mental block that forces me to sit still, unless I have to pee really bad. 

i take it you never go to the movie theater, do you?
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

rabidfurby

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2008, 12:40:28 AM »

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2008, 12:41:23 AM »

Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you plan to use it.   :P

Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Facebook
Twitter

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2008, 12:42:10 AM »

meh. movie isn't as good as the book.  and that chick needed a damned hedge trimmer.

Rarely.  But mostly because it's about the only place for underage teens to go, and I get sick of them throwing popcorn and candy at adults, and just generally being obnoxious.  Last time they were laying down in various places and talking through the entire movie, and I was homicidal. 
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2008, 12:42:49 AM »

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 12:43:23 AM »

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I walked right in to this...all of it. 
         -George W. Bush

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 12:43:33 AM »

meh. movie isn't as good as the book.  and that chick needed a damned hedge trimmer.

Rarely.  But mostly because it's about the only place for underage teens to go, and I get sick of them throwing popcorn and candy at adults, and just generally being obnoxious.  Last time they were laying down in various places and talking through the entire movie, and I was homicidal. 

then you should be ok, at least as far as the throwing of foodstuffs.

or do you consider yourself an adult?
Facebook
Twitter

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 07:45:41 AM »

Didn't like it.

Next up:

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 08:29:46 AM »

then you should be ok, at least as far as the throwing of foodstuffs.

or do you consider yourself an adult?

I have considered myself an adult for quite a while, as I do not enjoy the things that most kids seem to. 
         -George W. Bush

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 08:30:40 AM »

I have considered myself an adult for quite a while, as I do not enjoy the things that most kids seem to. 

it was a joke, but you did just get, what, 4 hours of sleepish?
Facebook
Twitter
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 129   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Last movie you've watched

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.