Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system! To begin posting Login or Sign Up.
April 19, 2014, 11:56:13 PM
Search:     Advanced search
204367 Posts in 9857 Topics by 17611 Members
Latest Member: sivakumarnc
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I found out where Richard III went after leaving the BBS
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I found out where Richard III went after leaving the BBS  (Read 1820 times)
sillyperson

Free the Mallocs!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 09:31:44 AM »

Exactly. I want to control what I see and what I don't see. I don't need Microsoft Bob to not show me emails "LIKE this one" (or Google's less-annoying equivalent). I know what I want: I want to never see another email from specific blacklisted individuals or domains ever again. I don't need a "Just Do What You Think I Mean" button. I know what I mean.

Visit the New Hampshire Freedom Movement on NHLiberty.org!
dalebert
Blasphemor
FTL Creative Team

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 11:38:53 AM »

Exactly. I want to control what I see and what I don't see. I don't need Microsoft Bob to not show me emails "LIKE this one" (or Google's less-annoying equivalent). I know what I want: I want to never see another email from specific blacklisted individuals or domains ever again. I don't need a "Just Do What You Think I Mean" button. I know what I mean.

You sound like a Diaspora kinda guy. Smile

FWIW, Temper, I do use my spam button when it's appropriate, i.e. on spambots. It's pretty safe to use it in that fashion. This was sent by a real person and was directed specifically to me, albeit unwanted and inappropriately. It's not spam. It's more like trolling, or online stalking. A filter is the correct tool for that.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:48:29 AM by dalebert » Logged

John Shaw
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 12:06:41 PM »

Yeah I've gotten several emails from someone I banned. The crazy yeller. They were already banned so I chucked 'em into the spam button dimension and put them on double secret probation with the Freemasons.

I also ordered a fleet of chemtrail planes for his neighborhood, and a few reptilians to keep an eye on his place.

If it keeps going on I'll contact "The Jews" and have him put down*.

*They'll tell him he's a schmuck and ain't no mensch.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:13:29 PM by John Shaw » Logged

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."
dalebert
Blasphemor
FTL Creative Team

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 02:10:46 PM »

The freemasons are on probation? Awe, you're not so hardass of a moderator after all.

John Shaw
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 12:48:26 AM »

The freemasons are on probation? Awe, you're not so hardass of a moderator after all.

Nonono, I had the Freemasons put *him* on *their* double secret probation.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: