Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1305431 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2008, 03:05:56 PM »

Isn't she the same chick that had some weirdness going on with NHArticleTen?

I'd like to know who that space cadet in his avatar is.

Nevermind. 

Quote from: Douchey LaRue
It's Margot Sanger-Katz, a reporter from the Concord Monitor in New Hampshire...

Chicks with hyphenated last names are stupid. 

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »

Its been stated she's not hot, according to Denis who I presume knows quality poontang when he sees it.  If she were hot, I'd make a mental note of it and file it under "possible to put my cock in" if I ever happen to make my way to NH for some event...

Denis has good judgment. : )

Do yourself a favor and scrub that mental note....I can't seem to post a picture, or I could share what this "hottie" looks like....

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2008, 05:18:44 PM »

Its been stated she's not hot, according to Denis who I presume knows quality poontang when he sees it.  If she were hot, I'd make a mental note of it and file it under "possible to put my cock in" if I ever happen to make my way to NH for some event...

Denis has good judgment. : )

Do yourself a favor and scrub that mental note....I can't seem to post a picture, or I could share what this "hottie" looks like....

If he's seen Dave Ridley's jello wrestling event (youtube video) which was posted here a while back - she was the blond in the match, wasn't she?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

russellkanning

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »

I guess some people look at divoce as freedom  :?

Yeah, because it was so much better when the government could force you to remain bound.
Now they just make the guy pay.
You can call alimony and child support freedom if you want to.

Russel considers it freedom.

yea...I think he said he is $120,000 in the rears for child support.

I would guess that is why he doesn't have a drivers license. The state takes it when you are a "dead beat dad". That is probably also the reason he doesn't use his social security number...cus his wages would be garnished up to 60%.

But it's nice that he lets people think it cus he is such a freedom lover.
Hey .... that must be me you are talking about. Why do I lose a small 'l' when people don't like me?

You are mostly right. Having the government enforce my exwife's wishes helped me see how bad the whole system was. i do love freedom though ... don't we all?

I know Blackie ... by the internet ... do I know you bonerjoe?

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2008, 06:02:47 PM »

Hey .... that must be me you are talking about. Why do I lose a small 'l' when people don't like me?

You are mostly right. Having the government enforce my exwife's wishes helped me see how bad the whole system was. i do love freedom though ... don't we all?

I know Blackie ... by the internet ... do I know you bonerjoe?

I'm sure BJ was just trying to do his part for conservation, but lacks the comitment to reduce his use of double leters beyond 50%?

As for the Ex, didn't I read on NHUnderground you two are on the way to some sort of understanding lately? If so, that's great - especially if it leads to you & your parents re-establishing contact with your children. Is a shame the states don't drop out when the parents start working together. Can she call off the california child support enforcement, or are you going to continue to be stuck on "deadbeat" status?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »

Here you go....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK3wJmNPQn8

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2008, 11:18:28 PM »

Can she call off the california child support enforcement

Fat chance...
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2008, 12:06:36 AM »

It's Margot Sanger-Katz, a reporter from the Concord Monitor in New Hampshire...

:cry:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jimmed

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 12:11:07 AM »

Get it fixed.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 01:22:40 AM »

Get it fixed.

I never even used both of them until high school, and I still don't sign both of them most of the time. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »

Its meant for marriage reasons.  When formally adopted you're to make a choice, and I guess the hyphenation is one of the choices, but it's probably the lesser of the three..  meaning old, new or hyphenated.  I'm guessing you did it as an acquiescence to Horhay and mom - if you had a choice at all.  Often, parents will have a mentality like "what will the neighbors think?"  it's kinda meant for show.  If I was in a mixed marriage situation and the kid had any qualms I wouldn't insist, the kids identity and emotional connections with the past is more important than my opinions.  Any legal reasons are bullshit, insurance doesn't care as long as you can show legal custody.   

Just sayin.  I'm speaking from the POV of a dad.  If I expired and my X pulled shenanigans like that on my kids I'd be pissed - and the little Braskys would be, too.  Its their choice, nobody elses. 

Luckily, my opinions on legality and government and morals have been slowly absorbed into her thick skull, at a glacial pace, but still absorbed nonetheless.  I would rule from whatever dimension I inhabit, with softball-sized hail and lightning to punctuate my displeasure.  Nests of vipers.  Reality becomes blurry in my presence.  Theres no doubt I would muster the force to reach through the thin ethereal and choke a bitch on occasion. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 10:38:00 AM »

No, I didn't do it at all.  My parents weren't married when I was born, and the hospital wouldn't allow them to put just my father's last name on the birth certificate or something.  They told me once years ago, but I wasn't really listening.  It had something to do with them not being married, though. 
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 11:47:29 AM »

No, I didn't do it at all.  My parents weren't married when I was born, and the hospital wouldn't allow them to put just my father's last name on the birth certificate or something.  They told me once years ago, but I wasn't really listening.  It had something to do with them not being married, though. 

Hospitals are chock full of assholes.  They often know not of what they speak.  The fathers name is law, if his name is on the BC and its not disputed.  If theres any static, it's because the mother put her two cents in, and wanted things to be partially her way. 

Sometimes they'll actually lie to the father and tell him bullshit, and talk to the mother privately.  If the mother says its his kid and he doesn't dispute it, it gets the fathers name if both parents agree.

It could even vary from case to case within the hospital, depending on which cunt is working the social worker job that day. 

I hate people in bureaucratic positions.  Thats the stuff that starts the ball rolling on many problems.  They bend to Planned Parenthood and pressure single moms to consider adoption, when they should just shut their fucking mouths.  I would suggest any young moms who go into a hospital to give birth carry a stack of lawyers business cards.  Every time someone says one strange thing to them, hand them a card.  The lawyer would surely give her a fat stack of cards to carry, he'd be delighted. 

Barterer

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2008, 01:12:48 PM »

Just to clarify, what I called Douchey was John Shaw's posting of NHA10's widely-known personal info, not NHA10 himself.  No offense meant to either guy.

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 01:34:32 PM »

Well, the Free State Pronject appears to be right on track, per usual.

Congrats.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.