Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  NO ONE MENTIONED: the pill is not prescribed ONLY 4 contraception!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NO ONE MENTIONED: the pill is not prescribed ONLY 4 contraception!  (Read 1598 times)

apocalisanow

• Yankee Expat in Barcelona
    • View Profile

I heard the entire testimony - it seemed ignorant on your guys part that u failed to point out over the air that she spoke at length about the the pill being a very important treatment for a myriad of debilitating female "disorders", some LIFE THREATENING... imagine a MAN suffering from these symptoms... never would be having this conversation - research things a bit...luv you!
...just sayin' ...

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
Re: NO ONE MENTIONED: the pill is not prescribed ONLY 4 contraception!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 08:09:49 AM »

I'm almost certain I remember it was mentioned on at least one show.  By the way, Georgetown specifically DOES cover the use of the birth control pills to combat diseases.

david

• View Profile
    • The Electronic Cigarette Forum
Re: NO ONE MENTIONED: the pill is not prescribed ONLY 4 contraception!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 12:15:20 AM »

My wife doesn't use birth control and she probably should. She has irregular periods due to some other genetic health issues. At the same time this Limbaugh controversy was happening, I had to take her to the hospital. After 22 hours of ER service, they discovered the ruptured ovarian cyst. We got the bill a few days ago: $22,784. It is so over the top, I am still shocked. It cost over $500 to have a nurse inject her with one syringe of pain medicine. It probably took two minutes to administer the drug. Her wage was approximately $15,000 per hour! If I would have be given the option, I could have brought a nurse with me and saved a ton of cash.  She had almost a dozen injections. Contraception would have prevented this medical disaster from happening. Too bad she does not like how the pill her feel. She doesn't plan to start taking it anytime soon. I feel really sorry for the women who have no choice and HAVE to take the pill. It's a damn difficult decision.

As for Limbaugh, he should have told the truth instead of making it sound like she wanted people to pay for her sex habit. It's the age of YouTube. The truth will come out. The marketplace took care of his dishonesty. Maybe he'll get the message and not twist things around next time. The marketplace is wonderful way of correcting this type of thing. That is the beauty of the system.
eCigs.net - The Electronic Cigarette Forum
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  NO ONE MENTIONED: the pill is not prescribed ONLY 4 contraception!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 31 queries.