Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  I HATE THIS IDEA THAT IAN IS THE BEST, BECAUSE YOURE NOT, IM THE BEST,.,.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I HATE THIS IDEA THAT IAN IS THE BEST, BECAUSE YOURE NOT, IM THE BEST,.,.  (Read 1345 times)

UKNOWDAMNWELLWHOIAM

• View Profile

IAN FREEMAN, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me.

I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your   HOME AND CAR,

I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, IAN . I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people on the show. I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world.

There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing GCN'S ass. You’re as good at kissing GCN’s ass as DARYL  was.

I don’t know if you’re as good as "Dwayne" though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

I am the best FTL CALLER  in the world. I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because MARK  saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit.

That’s right, I’m a MARK  guy. You know who else was a MARK GUY?  JONNY RAY . And he split, just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and JOHNY RAY  is I’m going to leave with the FTL AUIDANCE

I’ve grabbed so many of GCN ’s brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that
there just that, they’re completely imaginary.

The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, ON FTL,, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy show on the USA Network.

I’m not on the poster of FTL . I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian. I’m not on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that You Assholes think youre better then me ,  and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else! Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of.

And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with FTL AUDIENCE . And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Maybe…I’ll go back to Ring of Honor.

Hey, Colt Cabana, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that.

IAN FREEMAN  is going to make money despite himself. He’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he’s not a billionaire?

Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douche bag  yes men, like johnny ray, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after GCN is Gone. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about GCN , alright? We do this whole anti-bully campaign , ,..

(Mic cut off.)

SeanD

• View Profile

Lets see...all fucking caps....delusions of grandeur....stealing someone else's rant....you must be that Dave asshole from Poughkeepsie.

EarSplittinLoudenBoomer

• View Profile

Yes this is indeed PoughkeepsieGuy  who was banned, returned with another name that was banned I think yesterday, and he has now returned.

Dave Grady is a full time spammer and he is now taking over your board. Moderator, if you have an IP block that might work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  I HATE THIS IDEA THAT IAN IS THE BEST, BECAUSE YOURE NOT, IM THE BEST,.,.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.