Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  2011-11-11
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2011-11-11  (Read 1592 times)

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
2011-11-11
« on: November 11, 2012, 08:59:12 PM »

« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:59:05 PM by FTL_Mark »
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

Beans

• View Profile
Re: 2011-11-11
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 12:13:00 AM »

I can't help but notice that the Paleo Diet has been mentioned on the Sunday shows a few times, which at first upset me but the more I thought about it the more I can let it go. As long as it helps people lose weight that's awesome. I'm just worried that you're trading in your risk of diabetes for heart disease. After a meal high in animal foods your body suffers from endotoxemia, that can last up to four hours, just in time for your next meal. Most Americans live in a constant state of inflammation brought on by constant consumption of animal products. I don't promote Veganism, but a plant based diet is optimal for human nutrition. If anyone reading this wants a crash course in nutrition start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5TcQt1hNIg. I don't want to critique, I love the Sunday show. Talking about relationships and food is important because in the end that's all that really matters.

Beans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 03:47:28 AM »

This is the beginning of a 71 part series debunking the paleo diet. The Paleo Diet is so much better than the SAD diet(standard american diet), but not realistic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egqf7k5Lzhk
I am very upset that Libertarians have adopted and Promoted and praised and Loved the Paleo diet while all of the scientific evidence leads to a plant based diet. "This Makes Sense To Me" bullshit needs to end.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 03:56:25 AM by Beans »

Beans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 04:19:46 AM »

Beans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 04:31:57 AM »

I really am confused. why would Stephanie promote the idea that historically men hunted all day while women did bullshit work. I proclaim that men are lazy just like women are. WOW. scientific fucking breakthrough. Humans are Lazy by nature. The idea that men provided more calories to the family than woman is bullshit science promoted by people like Stephanie. I thought you were a feminist but you can't see thought this obvious bullshit?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Episodes & Show Prep
| | | |-+  2011-11-11

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.